Why Does Your Business Need an SEO Strategy & Blueprint?
SEO works incredibly well when there’s a plan in place.
Like most things in marketing, and in life, you need a plan to get from where you are right now, to where you want to be. SEO is no different. Most organizations we’ve worked with, especially many of the largest well-known brands online today, have no formal SEO strategy or roadmap.
Every company needs an SEO strategy to increase and attract the ideal customers, grow their search presence, and leverage one of the strongest performing digital marketing channels there is.
Avoid the overwhelming reliance on spending more for paid search, and find out how to make your paid marketing more efficient by implementing a sound and strategic search engine optimization program with the SEO strategy and blueprint plan.
What is The SEO Strategy & Blueprint?
We’ve developed the SEO Strategy and Blueprint out of a need our clients had.
They needed a formal SEO strategy and roadmap to plan out and address their immediate SEO goals and objectives for the year.
This is a comprehensive strategic set of recommendations specific to your business and customer needs. We’ll review your business goals, and objectives, learn about your competition and then construct a customized SEO strategy built just for your organization.
This is a great place to start, whether you decide to work with us in a full end to end SEO engagement or not. Take a look at the process for the SEO Strategy and Blueprint below.
Most Ecommerce or B2B Business Scenarios
- Your online sales are suffering, your organic search traffic has been declining, and your cost per click costs keep skyrocketing
- Your competition is killing it in the search engine results pages. You see your product pages getting further and further pushed off page 1, and out of view of new customers
- Maybe you don't have an experienced SEO in your team leading your SEO program efforts
- Your website is going through a major migration or redesign, and you are without any SEO governance or oversight. There's no SEO accountability and your online sales will surely suffer as a result
- Your website is going through a major migration or redesign, and you are without any SEO governance or oversight
- There's no SEO accountability and your online sales will surely suffer as a result
- SEO can be technical, and understanding the current intricacies of the algorithm, schema markup, server side redirection or any number of typical technical SEO trouble areas are often overlooked
The SEO Strategy & Blueprint
- The SEO strategy and blueprint plan is customized for your business goals and objectives and reviewed with you and your team
- This is a 6 week program developed to get immediate, fast actionable results with a full 6 month SEO roadmap build specifically with your business goals and objectives in mind
- Digital Marketing leads - We work directly with your head of digital marketing to integrate the new SEO strategy, aligned to your other digital marketing efforts
- For the in-house SEO team lead: We regularly work with your in-house SEO team to help assist in planning, and mapping out a fully constructed SEO strategy and roadmap. We've got loads of years experience as both in-house SEO team lead and working with hundreds of SEOs building internal working relationships with you and your senior leadership teams.
- We help get the SEO team buy in, create business use cases, develop SEO Corporate Governance modeling for your organization
- We train and educate SEOs, development teams and senior leadership all about what the SEO best practices are and prioritize all the SEO recommendations to get quick wins fast
The SEO Strategy & Blueprint Process - Start to Finish...
Total Time: 3 Weeks
Our initial meeting begins with a very comprehensive detailed set of strategic questions, led by our strategic lead, Janet Bartoli.
We review and discuss your business goals and objectives for the year, and we’ll talk about your projects planned, and discuss your biggest SEO challenges. It’s also important to discuss your direct and indirect competitors, along with any historical efforts you had in place previously.
Estimated Time: 1 Hour Consulting Session + 1 Week Preparation data inputs
THE PLAN + ANALYSIS AND AUDITING
We’ll work over the next one week doing our due diligence on your SEO strategy. We’ll conduct an exhaustive technical analysis and audit of your site, and conduct a competitive analysis with very specific recommendations.
Once we’ve collected all the necessary inputs, we’ll begin our evaluation and analysis of your site’s current state. We’ll take into consideration any projects affecting the website for the current year (migration, replatform, or redesign).
At this time, we're also working on your current Home, Products and Services pages to ensure they have the necessary optimization in place, and if not, we'll optimize up to four of your most important products/services pages.
There will be a full technical analysis with prioritized recommendations and formal project timeline, including milestones, mapped to your new SEO strategy.
Estimated Time: 1 Week
REVIEW & LAUNCH
Once we’ve packaged up your strategy and recommendations, we’ll arrange to meet with you, and any other stakeholders in your organization to review and discuss your plan.
We’ll walk you through, step by step, your 6 month roadmap chronicling each milestone over the period of the next half year. We outline and highlight the best places to spend your time and money, so that you avoid wasting either within your SEO program.
We share the specific SEO strategy we developed for your business and show how it aligns with all the other digital marketing activities within your marketing. Each of the activities involved are broken out showing you exactly how you’ll achieve those goals and objectives you’ve set forth at the beginning of the year.
Once we agree on the plan, we can move to launching this new plan by either having the team at Bartoli Consulting Group launch it for you in a “done for you” model, or you can have your own team or other agency put the plan into action for you.
Education is part of what we always provide every one of our clients, and as part of our SEO Strategy and Blueprint, we equip you with a current SEO Best Practices Guide.
We also provide SEO education for you and your team, in the form of a "Non Technical SEO Masterclass" this pre-recorded workshop has been delivered to large enterprise organizations to help them learn what SEO is and how it should be applied (1 hour workshop) to be delivered during your final week.
Estimated Time: 1 Week + one on one final wrap up and project review session
Get Your SEO Strategy & Blueprint Today
Are you ready to get started?
If you're all set and ready to get started now, we'll give you FREE Bonuses every successful SEO program needs in the two bonuses we're offering you....
Non Techie SEO Technical Training Masterclass, 2020 SEO Best Practices + The Ultimate SEO Technical Audit Guide and Template - Developed for our F500 marketing teams. Run your own company SEO audits anytime with the guide and template
The 30-Day Content Marketing plan with Checklist, and Internet Marketing Metrics + 10 Bonus Resources - You'll need some focus on your content and with this content marketing plan, you'll be able to plan and align your content to what your customers buyer journey is, and with your strategy and roadmap, you will know exactly how to measure all your SEO program progress.
Both Bonuses are FREE with the investment of your SEO Strategy & Blueprint!
SEO STRATEGY & BLUEPRINT
You're getting the SEO Strategy & Blueprint valued at over $9,000, but we aren't charging you $9,750, we have sold this package for a lot more than that, but because we believe every business requires a strategic SEO plan, and we believe so strongly in how well it will perform for your business, we're giving you the 3-week SEO Strategy & Blueprint package, + Both Bonuses 1 and 2 for just $1,200 (one time payment)